[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

admin is offline Beach Control
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Gosh...I am tired..lol

Questions correct: 6 / 10
    You took 70 seconds to complete this quiz.
    Total score: 530

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Questions correct: 10 / 10
    You took 57 seconds to complete this quiz.
    Total score: 943

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Questions correct: 9 / 10
    You took 51 seconds to complete this quiz.
    Total score: 849
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Deirdre is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You took 102 seconds to complete this quiz.
    Total score: 798

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You took 48 seconds to complete this quiz.
    Total score: 952
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope this doesn't bode badly for the rest of my Friday . . . .

Questions correct: 7 / 10
    You took 54 seconds to complete this quiz.
    Total score: 646

Deirdre is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You took 68 seconds to complete this quiz.
    Total score: 832

Deirdre is offline Flirt
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You took 74 seconds to complete this quiz.
    Total score: 826

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You took 47 seconds to complete this quiz.
    Total score: 953

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast