Forums

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Kibitz about The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    One week!

Erdr1ck likes this.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

SpecialK is offline Living my life... finally
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 
    Never, ever put on the red shirt.

LeananSidhe likes this.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Now that was worth the wait! WOW!
    SpecialK likes this.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Erdr1ck is offline Just an average guy.
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It's Cherry flavor! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK My hoo hoo in a box - debbee 
    Rick is the man!
    LeananSidhe likes this.
    I'm an ass man!

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdr1ck View Post
    Rick is the man!
    He followed through on his statement from the end of season 4. I was ecstatic!

Candi is offline Georgia on my mind
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    feel better my friend - Tgirl Just because - rednek hope you have a great day. - Tgirl Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl Happy hump day.  Ha ha - Georgiagirl 
    Cheers! - BeyondExcess Stay calm and post a warning at her door x - Elvensong For the loving mom watching over her little one to feel better x - Elvensong Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK 
    Cheers! Here is to a great new year! I appreciate your kindness. - debbee Coffee's on me for an after-pizza Friday treat! TGIF! - LeananSidhe From all your friends ... sorry you got hurt x - Elvensong Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Your too sweet! Have a great Christmas! - Pigheaded Merry Christmas,  sweet treasure x - Elvensong Hope you had a great Christmas! - Layla Thank you for being you x - Elvensong 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Candi Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Candi Childhood Cancer - Candi 

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For cerebration-sharing :) and providing a wonderfully renewed perspective! - LeananSidhe To start our lunch . . . I'll bring it to you! - LeananSidhe Every day, and in every way. Thank you. - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Merry Christmas to you - Sthomp27 
    Happy new year - Sthomp27 Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Candi For being a good friend. - BeyondExcess hoping things happen sooner than later for you :) - Tgirl 
    It's Saturday! Here's a burger! - BeyondExcess Drink is on me! - Mainahboy Bacon topped too! Happppy Birthday! - LeananSidhe Merry Christmas! - Layla You are such a positive presence on the site. Your my hero! - debbee 
    Merry Christmas to you too my friend! - Layla Merry Christmas my sweet friend! - Candi 

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    ​WTF!!! ... Can't wait for next week! ...btw... those walkers were a lot scarier looking than the ones in the pic above.
    Erdr1ck likes this.

Erdr1ck is offline Just an average guy.
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It's Cherry flavor! - BeyondExcess Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK My hoo hoo in a box - debbee 
    Seriously, they need to learn how to properly carry a weapon... Bob and the kid, all willy nilly with their hand guns...
    I'm an ass man!

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Almost time to see what's happened to Beth!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast