Forums

View Poll Results: Movie Critique Game: Yay or Nay?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 83.33%
  • No

1 8.33%
  • Maybe another time

1 8.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New Movie Game...

Singeon is offline Phenominal Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you are always so sweet to me - Sensual Woman Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Happy New Year. I wanted to help you celebrate. - ScoobyDoo No Message - KayOss 
    KK..I'm up for it...find me a partner and a movie to evaluate...jobs on.

LeananSidhe is offline Like a fine Skylark.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,807 Posts
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    Awwwwesome; I'll leave the poll up.

Those who voted all the way back in January -- @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] -- are you all still game? We've got a few more people interested in having the movie battle, wanted to make sure you all still were up for it!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you are always so sweet to me - Sensual Woman Happy Father's Day - Georgiagirl Happy New Year. I wanted to help you celebrate. - ScoobyDoo No Message - KayOss 
    LS....Lady...just do it....dont look for assurances from month old expressions of interests...it's a grand idea...float it and see where it goes...:-)

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    a head start and enjoy my friend. - Tgirl Glad you are feeling better! - Candi Happy 4th of July - Georgiagirl For someone's birthday... it's ice chocolate cream cake - SpecialK Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! - Candi 
    For that midweek slump! - BeyondExcess Just so because posting with you is so much fun - Elvensong Some dessert as you are so sweet and caring :-) - Elvensong For going above and beyond the call of duty in helping me settle in at FNF. - guynextdoor Merry Christmas!!! - SpecialK 
    Happy Holidays, Beautiful.. - SpecialK ...just 'cause.. - SpecialK For all you do to help keep the site open. - SpecialK Lets do the Friday dance! - Candi Spreading the luck for today! - BeyondExcess 
    For always being my friend. - BeyondExcess Thank you for all you do here! - Candi i miss our coffee time - musicmer Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas! - Candi 
    ^^^, aiy! It's a grand idea indeed . . . I have a few of em, every now and again! I will come up with a movie, then!!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    ^^^..see if you can second a partner for me as well...thats if you are otherwise engaged...:-)

strawberrywine is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex I would like to share a bottle with you.... - 1Alex Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman :D :D - Firecat Just becasue you are you - musicmer 
    your still a love ...yes you are..... - 1Alex For the teacher and memories she brought back - 1Alex Yes but to bite more is my objective.. - 1Alex On me LOL - HisPrincess Hope your week goes very good! - Georgiagirl 
    Something with a straw as a refreshment while living on the edge and multitasking ;-) - Elvensong have a nice cold chocolate shake!  ;) - doncpa Enjoy you work..... - 1Alex Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy new year - Sthomp27 Just because! - Lucky Wanna share one - Sthomp27 
    Quote Originally Posted by LeananSidhe View Post
    Awwwwesome; I'll leave the poll up.

Those who voted all the way back in January -- @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] -- are you all still game? We've got a few more people interested in having the movie battle, wanted to make sure you all still were up for it!
    LOL...I got rid of Netflix...but if this is something that does happen...I think I could get signed up again! Let me know.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Per SW's fabulous suggestion, I'm bumping the movie thread.

Anyone else interested, post and we'll get a critique Siskel - Ebert game going!

Chuck4794 is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Wishing you a year full of contentment...Happy Birthday - strawberrywine Good Morning - Georgiagirl just cause - Tgirl share? - Tgirl Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl 
    Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK Happy New Year Darlin - Georgiagirl happy new year - Tgirl Happy New Year!! - Candi guess what's in it? - Tgirl 
    cause you love those games :) - Tgirl You can NOT wear your drawers to work anytime...lol - Georgiagirl For helping me count today...lol - Georgiagirl Roast some Hot Dogs by the fire...I'm jealous!  lol - Georgiagirl Hope you're having a good week - Candi 
    Shopping money! - Georgiagirl thanks for playing today, that was fun :) - Tgirl you said I owed you one, sorry I underestimated your talents. LOL - Tgirl Drinks on me tonight! - Georgiagirl this will help - Tgirl 
    Hey, I'm in, sounds like fun!

strawberrywine is offline Super Flirty Friend
    Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because..... - 1Alex I would like to share a bottle with you.... - 1Alex Happy Valentine's Day !!! - Caveman :D :D - Firecat Just becasue you are you - musicmer 
    your still a love ...yes you are..... - 1Alex For the teacher and memories she brought back - 1Alex Yes but to bite more is my objective.. - 1Alex On me LOL - HisPrincess Hope your week goes very good! - Georgiagirl 
    Something with a straw as a refreshment while living on the edge and multitasking ;-) - Elvensong have a nice cold chocolate shake!  ;) - doncpa Enjoy you work..... - 1Alex Merry Christmas - Sthomp27 Merry Christmas!! - SpecialK 
    Merry Christmas - Georgiagirl Happy New Year - Georgiagirl Happy new year - Sthomp27 Just because! - Lucky Wanna share one - Sthomp27 
    woo hoo..you found it...I must be blind...lol. Yep...I am in.

Thanks
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Awwwwwesome.

So for the first round . . . @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] -- you guys are my only victims , um participants, so far. I'll wait out a round, unless @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is still wanting to participate?

You guys have a genre ya prefer or should I close my eyes and pick? Current? 80s? Something else?

Anyhoo . . . let me know and I'll pick a movie for y'all!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast